Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3D TV

When I first heard of 3D TV, I wasn't extremely excited. I thought it was just a rumor that was just creating buzz. No one would really want to buy a 3D TV, right? Nope. Apparently, everybody and their brother wants one. I can see where some people are coming from. It would be really neat to rewatch Avatar, or something. But, people need to think about it more. Do you really want to watch Friends in 3D as you are tucked in bed about to fall asleep? NO! You have to wear those geeky classes all the time. And, those things are hundreds of dollars! So, you can forget about hosting the Super Bowl party again because you won't have enough glasses. I'm not going to deny it, but 3D TV would be awesome. There just needs to be some tweaking. So please smart TV makers... eliminate the glasses and we'll talk business. As for now, I'm going to kick back and relax in front of my Dynex television.

No comments:

Post a Comment