Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lassies

I have never been a big fan of dogs. I just get extremely annoyed with them because they scratch, lick, bark, sniff, whine, beg, and demand too much attention. Unfortunately, my girlfriend has two dogs, so I'm forced to love them. I don't even know what breed they are.. I just refer to them as the little Lassie-looking dogs! But, these two dogs (Skittles & Snickers) are treated like they are the greatest things on earth. They have different outfits, they get to sleep on the bed, and they are given every imaginable toy to destroy. It seems to me that dogs have become more of an accessory than an actual animal. All these girls want to show off their cute and precious little doggy. Why did this have to happen? Whatever happened to the loyal companion dog with the macho American man, like in the movie "Shooter". Now, that was a dog! Instead, we're stuck with Paris Hilton and the purse dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment