Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Average Joe?

It happens to me every morning. I stand half naked in front of my closet while I try and decide what clothes I want to wear for the day. And, every single time I always end up wearing the similar looking thing. It's the generic dark shorts with a white shirt and a cap. I don't know why this happens.. It just does! I hate it. I feel like one of my classmates is going to come up to me one day and ask me if I own any other clothes. I almost feel embarrassed as I walk to school. I have lots of different clothes! I just get too afraid by branching out and wearing something new. So, I have decided that I need to man up! I need to utilize all those Polos that my mom got me for my birthday! I need to rip those price tags off the Lacoste shorts and wear them, too! I need to formulate a uniform and rid my self of looking like the same old Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment