Saturday, April 17, 2010

What in the world???


When I was watching the Oscars, I almost fell asleep on the couch. There's just something about award shows that I don't find entertaining. Plus, they always last way too long! But, when this blue creature came up on stage, I perked up and was instantly enthralled with the show. I didn't see "Avatar", so it took me a while to analyze what was happening. Then, it clicked! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was laughing so much that I thought this was the funniest thing in the world! It made me want to see Avatar. I thought Ben Stiller did a wonderful job in this spoof. Stiller is just so sarcastically humorous that I don't believe any other actor/actress would have been able to pull this stunt off. What a great job! I love how Avatar wasn't even a nominee for "Best Make-Up"! The real winner should have gone to the artist behind stage! I can't get over this! I want to see more of this stylized humor in award shows because I think audiences will stay tuned in if unexpected pranks are presented. Keep up the work, Ben Stiller! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment