Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wait.. what?!

I'll admit it-- I'm a meathead. I love lifting weights. I love everything about the gym and I've experimented with all kinds of supplements. So, when I saw Muscle Milk's Evolve campaign I became instantly excited. I thought it was hilarious. I rewinded the TV and watched it again! Then, I got to thinking. Why did they run this ad? It said nothing about the quality or the amount of nutrition. It was just another attractive female selling a product. I thought how inappropriate it was and wondered how fast it would be taken off the air. Then, I realized that Muscle Milk helps you evolve into something else. When you work out, you get in better shape. You get more confident. That's what this ad was telling us. So, I have no problem with it anymore. It was funny and unique. It also reminded me of the Dos Equis commercials with "the most interesting man in the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment