Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tick... Tock.. EXPLODE!!!!

I don't know about you, but some days I just want to let loose and scream. I woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed and I knew it was going to be a looooong day. You see, school is wrapping up and everybody is swamped with finishing projects and taking last minute tests. So, everybody is feeling some stress. As for me, I don't know where to start and my stress level is sky rocketing. I'm making a daily To-Do list, but at the end of the day there's always something that I didn't do. I'm falling way behind and the work is getting higher and higher. I'm trying to remain calm and take things one step at a time, but that mindset doesn't seem to be working too well. I just can't stop thinking about all the stuff I need to do. I need to start studying pronto!! There's just not enough hours in the day. I need a stress ball... ahhhh!!!!!!

P.S. --- If you are interested in helping me study, please call: 210-326-2381 ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment