Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did everyone get the sign-in sheet?

When I go to class I like to sit in the back because I want to observe people. One thing that bugs the heck out of me is the attendance sign-in sheet. I really don't mind signing it. I just have a problem with the folks that don't pass it properly to the next person. In every class, I'll carefully watch it as it goes by. One of the things that I love to watch is when the person has to get up and walk over to the next person. I think this action tells a lot about the character of a person. So, it's always interesting to see who will get up. In one of my classes, I noticed one girl look over and then decided NOT to walk the sign-in sheet down to the next person. She simply turned around in her squeaky chair and handed it off. For your information, she was in the middle of the row. That's a double whammy!!! She just screwed everyone from getting the sign-in roster that was behind her. I wanted to stand up in the middle of the lecture and give her a piece of my mind. But, I chickened out and had to stay after class to find the sign-in sheet. But, you would think people would be a little more nice! I think there needs to be a clarification on this unwritten rule because it really annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment