Monday, March 1, 2010

Dedman's Playlist

Today, I went to Dedman Fitness between my packed class schedule. As I was preparing for the world's most dreadful exercise of all (legs) I noticed that I forgot my iPod. I was so mad at myself for forgetting to do such a simple task. I knew it would be a long and boring workout. I even debated switching my workout plan and lifting another body part, but I had my mind well-prepared for legs. So, I got to work. Yet, I was instantly annoyed with the music that was playing from the overhead speakers. It was so cheesy. I don't want to listen to Alanis Morissette while I'm lifting weights! I need something more upbeat and energetic. To make a long story short, my lift was awful. Throughout my workout I tried to think of what they should play to satisfy all needs. One idea was play different music at different times. Like techno nights and such. Another idea was to play different music at different areas. Like play that Alanis stuff by the treadmills and play something heavier by the weights. Something needs to change!

Note to self: Always bring an iPod!

No comments:

Post a Comment