Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rise & Shine!

When I wake up everyday in the morning, I'm always greeted by the blazing sun that's shining through my window blinds. It was nice at first because I'm not used to having such a big window in my room. However, it's getting really old. I try to go back asleep, but I can't because I'm a light sleeper. I hear just about anything. When I was little, my mom would wake me up to get ready for school. I could always hear her click off my fan before she came in and sat down on the bed. So, being a light sleeper I notice all the sounds. And, every morning right after the sun beams in, I notice the Dart train whizzing by. I turn over to try and drone out some noise, but I can't. I hear the pet day care right next to the apartments. I hear construction workers fiddling with something on the ground floors below me. It's all a major distraction to me and I can't ever fall back asleep. It's just something that I will have to deal with. I've already tried making adjustments. However, the adjustable curtain that I have is way too small for the window. I might need to invest in some window tint to keep out some sunlight. Let's hope this does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment