Monday, March 8, 2010

The most embarrassing moment of my life.

I was in the fifth grade and I was hanging out with my best friend, Ricky Leeper. We were at his house, trying to figure out what we should do for the day. So, we were out scavenging around in his garage full of junk. This wasn't something new. We would always try and create things and act like we were awesome engineers! So, this one day, we were totally involved with our project of dissembling a kiddy go cart and making it "cool". The time flew by and I didn't want to go home! Ricky and I went inside to use the house phone because I wanted to call my mom and tell her to pick me up later. In the kitchen, Mrs. Leeper was making us a snack, while I was on the phone. I remember talking to my mom and saying, "Sherry said I could stay!" My mom said, "who?". I responded, "Sherry!" I kept saying Mrs. Leeper's first name over and over again. Finally, I hung up the phone and Mrs. Leeper was glaring at me. Ricky was laughing his head off and I was completely confused. Then, it hit me. I said Sherry, instead of Mrs. Leeper. It was the most awkward moment of my life. I didn't know what to say. It was just a bad habit that I had started around my house because I thought it was cool and rebellious than saying Mr. and Mrs.. Looking back, I just cringe at this because I remember Mrs. Leeper's face. AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment