Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take out a sheet of paper and a pen!

There's nothing more annoying than actually taking the time to read the textbook and bombing the pop quiz. I don't know how this happens to me sometimes! I guess I just whizzed right through the easy stuff since I thought I would be tested on the more complicated material. I felt like stabbing my pen into the desk and quitting out of pure frustration. I knew exactly where the answer was in the text, but the word just didn't come to me. I looked in my book right after the quiz and felt so ashamed of myself. I did the homework! I wanted to ace that quiz! Now, the teacher will probably think that I'm one of the those losers, who didn't do the homework and will probably drop the course. Something needs to change! I have to focus on all of the material. I need to highlight throughout the text or take notes on the side. This can't happen to me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment