Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bad Luck


I was watching TV one night and I saw this Fed Ex ad about luck. I nearly died laughing! This spot was beyond epic because it pokes fun at every person who believes in some sort of superstition, like myself. When I was younger, my whole family gathered around the television as we watched the San Antonio Spurs playoff game. My sister was negative the entire game by saying the Spurs were going to lose. She left the room and the Spurs made a great comeback! Then, my sister wanted to see what all the commotion was about, but I didn't let her back in the room. I made her watch it alone on another TV. I was that superstitious! I wanted to do everything in my power to help the Spurs win! Looking back, I feel bad for making my sister leave! My superstition wasn't going to help the Spurs win. But, it's amazing what people will do. This ad is great because this man gets denied from all popular superstitions! It's just so funny and unique! Keep up the great work BBDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment