Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not again...

ESPN is my favorite channel because I love sports. But, a lot of the times, this channel drives me up the flippin' wall! ESPN's SportsCenter thinks that they're so cool when they're using their brand new smart boards and delivering witty puns during highlight reels. But, they're really making themselves look like fools. I can't stand watching it, but it's the only way to get the latest news and buzz from around the leagues. So, I can only tolerate small doses. Recently, ESPN started airing live, which seemed like a great idea. I had high hopes for this, however, the news got even more repetitive. Just last week, Tiger Woods was talked about for days about his 13 minute press conference. I couldn't take it! I wanted to chunk my television out the window. I don't want to hear about Tiger's gestures and facial expressions!!! Let's do something different, ESPN. Let's limit our reruns and make those late catchers use podcasts and upload stories on the web. Let's get new stories circulating on the television. Let's have analysts travel to different cities to explore sport franchises and find out about upcoming players. Or, an in-depth look in locker rooms and meetings. Let's spice it up! I'm tired of watching ESPN SportCenter reruns 99085234958 times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment