Monday, March 1, 2010

TXT MSG

Yo- I hate it when people don't text back. I had a simple question for my classmate, "Hey, are we going to meet in the editing lab at 4-6?" No response! And, that was at 10am in the morning! This isn't the first time, or the second time. This dude always does this to me. WHY?! The first time this happened I asked him the next day in my class. He said, "Oh, I didn't check my messages." What do you mean? I thought text messages pop up and make a sound. I guess he's using a phone from the 90's. But, I'm just too nice to advance the conversation. But, sometimes I want to shake the guy and yell at him. It's a "Yes" or "No" answer! Hell, I don't care if he responds with a "Y" or a "N". I just feel like I'm being stood up or something. It's not cool, bro! If you're reading this... text me back!!


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment