Thursday, February 25, 2010

Got Dinner?

I consider myself somewhat of a health nut, but not to the extreme. I like to pig out on cookies and sweets every once in a while, but I have my rules. I don't eat fast food. And, living with my best friend when it's dinner time is everything but a mystery. He's kind of like me and watches what he eats, so we make big portion dinners for the two of us. The problem is that we can't cook. We have a five meal rotation: Shake & Bake Chicken Breasts, Spaghetti, Quesadillas, Fajita tacos, and Burgers. It's embarrassing, but that's what we live on. We have two cook books, but we're too afraid of the disaster that's waiting to happen. So, we just stick to what we know and hopefully someone will make us dinner, or we learn something new from our mothers! If you're reading this and want to cook me dinner or give me recipes... I'll be the happiest kid on the block!

No comments:

Post a Comment