Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Redbox: A Collection of Bad Flicks

I went grocery shopping at Kroger the other day when I came across Redbox- a small kiosk for vending movies! I heard a lot about these in my film classes, but I never played around with them. So, I was eager to see what all the buzz was about. However, as I was flipping through the twelve pages of movies I became more and more disappointed with my selections. Where were all the hit films, like "Donnie Darko" and "Rocky"? I figured Redbox would have all these popular movies. Instead, I was choosing out of a list with the almighty, "Puppy Party". After I was done flipping through the pages of movies I decided to give up and let the kid behind me return his flick. I don't know if I'll ever try Redbox again. Maybe I'll look into Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment