Friday, February 26, 2010

I hate haircuts.


I went to get a haircut on friday because my thick and bushy hair was bothering the heck out of me. And, just for your information, I hate getting my haircut. So, I always try to convince myself that I desperately need a haircut days before I go in. However, when I woke up with my hair standing every which way I knew it was time to go get it done. As I was sitting down in the chair with the stylist snipping away my hair I realized that I had made a good decision. My hair was taking shape and looked so much better! So, I told the hair stylist that it looked good to hint that I wanted to leave.... she didn't pick up on that message. She kept cutting away!! I became irritated and my body got that hot sensation. I became fidgety and was screaming on the inside. How could this happen?! I asked for a trim, not a full on makeover! I planned out different ways to get out of this- politely tell her to stop, throw a tantrum, or just suck it up. I took the latter. So, what seemed like a lifetime of waiting, I was finally done. Thank goodness!! Next time, I have to speak up and be more specific to what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment