Sunday, February 28, 2010

BILLS

I am very fortunate and thankful for living in an apartment off campus with my best friend. I can't stress it enough. And, I'm so lucky that my parents pay for most of the bills. All I have to do is select 'confirm' on the company's website for the billing to transfer successfully for each month. There's just one problem: I'm always waiting until the last minute. I don't understand why! It's such a simple and quick thing to do that I just push it aside for tomorrow. It's a bad habit that I need to kick away because it could be costly down the road. I just need a friendly reminder. Something that's not too nagging, but still informative. I just created a "Bills" bookmark, so hopefully this will make it easier and faster than trying to remember the name and such. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment