Sunday, February 14, 2010

The State of Owen Address

For my Follower and Reader:

The 2010 year will be like none other. It will be an awesome year that is full of happiness and, hopefully, minimal pouting! I plan on getting my life together, as I try to finish up my Junior year. I want to find a better life-track that will lead me to become a better person. I plan on focusing in on what truly interests me. Why be somebody that I'm not? I want to try new things and see how things work because it might spark new ideas. I want to rid myself of bad habits, like being so judgmental towards people. Everyone deserves a chance! I also want to keep active, whether it's in sports or in friendships. I just want to find my "Owen-ness".
In doing so, one of my biggest goals this year will be taking on my Cinema-Television major head-on with an awesome summer film in hopes of making it to my very first film festival. This is going to be a stressful and costly task, but I am willing to work hard. My friend and co-director, David will be planning the masterpiece with me each week to make necessary efforts for a successful film. First on the list is finding a simple and unique story idea with complicated characters. We hope to create a melodramatic movie that involves some crazy teenage love. But, we're still under-construction with ideas! Next on the long list of to-do's is budgeting, scouting, storyboarding, finding the right camera, casting, and so forth. It's a headache to think about since we have lots to do, but I'm extremely excited to get the ball rolling!

Thank you. God Bless You. And God bless Owen in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment