Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reform This!!!

I hate to say it, but SMU parking sucks!!! I pay around $200 for the most unreliable thing ever! SMU paid a fortune for the lovely Binkley Garage, but that place is almost worthless. Whoever the genius was that built that place forgot to include more floors to park. When I leave for school in the morning, I'm forced to park a mile away from my classes because EVERY garage is unfortunately full. My roommate didn't buy into this bull$#!% and he's fine trekking to class. But, I paid and I wish I didn't. The only good that comes from it, and thankfully, Dedman Parking is right beside Dedman Fitness. That seems to be the most convenient parking situation of the entire school. However, if you mistakingly park in the wrong spot- you're screwed. That old guy in the golf cart with the mini ticket printer/scanner is bound to find you. He doesn't stop for anything! Rain or shine, he's out there giving people tickets. Then, if you are unlucky enough to get a ticket, you have to drive across the freeway to try and find the damn Park-N-Pony office inside the huge bank. Why did they move it out of the Student Center?? Oh, yeah! It's now that neat video game place that no one goes to. Awesome!

Think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment