Sunday, February 28, 2010

You, there!!!

I'm not trying to be a teacher's pet. This just flat out annoys the hell out of me! When people show up late to class, dinner, my apartment, or anything it just irritates me. Be respectful and show up on time because I expect you there. When a friend says "I'll be there in 5"... I expect them there roughly around 5 minutes. Not 15 min or 30 min. That's rude! I'm so ADHD and OCD about things that it makes me furious when people are late. I get side tracked and lose focus. It messes up my routine. For example, in class, I get there fairly early and get ready to take notes whether I jump out of bed or crawl out of bed. I'm not going to be late. It's another 'Owen Rule'. I'm always there early. So, when stragglers tip-toe into class it doesn't seem fair to me that you pressed snooze one more time than me. Show up and be on time! I can hear you, Twinkle Toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment