Thursday, February 25, 2010

Party Pooper

I'm a quiet dude. I like to have my personal space and keep things to myself. You might mistakingly find me all alone in the corner of a classroom. Or, you might even see me walking around campus trying to dodge the mass amount of people strolling down the boulevard. I don't like to go out and be social. Instead, I like to take a step back and do whatever catches my interest. I like being by myself or with a few certain people. So, I might want to stay in and watch a movie, or I might venture out to the drive-in movies. It's whatever I'm feeling! I'm a loner and I like it. I'm just in my own world. Look at this- I went out to dinner with some friends. We came back and they all started playing drinking games. Me, on the other hand, was in the other room shuffling through a friend's music playlist. I had fun. It's me. So, don't judge me. I consider myself a fun and cool person. I like to do random things and have fun doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment