Sunday, February 28, 2010

zzzzzzzzzz!

I'm not a big fan of sleeping. I know it's crazy, right? I always have to set my alarm whether it's the weekday or the weekend. If I over-sleep, then my day is ruined. I could get the worst night's sleep of my life, but I guarantee you that I'll be up by 9:30am on the weekend. I have to be up and going. It's just an Owen Rule that I always follow. I need to start my day and get it rolling. It could be a boring Sunday filled with nothing to do, but to wait for Monday and I'm still up before most of my friends. It's odd, but I like it. However, I'm not extremely crazy. I'm totally cool with naps! It might sound ironic, but there's just something to starting my day off on the right foot. I don't want to miss anything! It feels great when I look back on the day and check through all of my accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment